The Life List of
· Make it out of high school alive with good grades and good memories.
· Go to a college I like and not go bankrupt
· Marry a man I love
· Become a mother
· Become a grandmother
· Buy a house
· Own a strange breed dog with a cool name.
· Host a big family holiday
· Make a scrapbook of the big events of my life
· Learn how to ballroom dance
· Learn how to tap dance
· Visit England
· Visit Spain
· Author a book
· Make a family tree
· Read classic works of literature, and then some.
· Participate in a flashmob.
· Win a round of “The Challenge”
· Keep in touch with my best friend
· Participate in breaking a Guinness World Record.
· Participate in a flash mob.
· See a symphony.
· Learn Macedonian
· Become fluent in 3 other languages.
· Have a real conversation in another language.
· See an Olympic game.
· Set foot in all 50 States.
· Visit the Grand Canyon
· Have a Wikipedia page.
· Be an extra in a film
· Play in a band (even if it has a really bad name)
· Learn how to play piano, for real.
· Learn how to play various obscure instruments
· Get into All-State Orchestra.
· See a DCI Marching Band
· Start a trend.
· Learn to regular juggle and contact juggle.
· Learn basic parkour